First and foremost, ABBA Chique would like to reassure their clients that we are 100% committed to performing
at all our confirmed engagements.
* We will take necessary steps to keep our band members, clients and their guests safe, so we kindly ask that, to reduce the risk of infection, adequate supervision is maintained at all times to prevent guests from getting onto the stage/performance area, as per our terms and conditions made at the time of booking.
* Lateral flow tests can be done before we perform at your event, if requested.
Please note, these will be NHS LF tests - private LF tests, and PCR test requests will be at the expense of the client.
* We can no longer lend out microphones for speeches, to try and reduce possible spread of infection. If you intend on making a speech at your event, please provide a microphone you can use.
* We are rescheduling last year's postponed bookings at no extra cost, provided they are booked before 31st July 2022.
Anyone wishing to reschedule their 2020 original booking after this date will be subject to our price increase for 2022.
So we urge you to get your booking rescheduled as soon as possible; the diary is filling up fast for next year.
* In the event of any band members contracting Covid-19, we will use a substitute to replace them on the night, so the booking can still go ahead, as with any illness, as per our terms and conditions. Any other members that have been in contact will take necessary tests/isolate if required.
* If your event location is locked down or severely restricted on capacity due to Covid-19, we will reschedule your booking at no extra cost - the deposit you paid at the time of booking will act as a deposit for the rescheduled date.
Please note: This only applies if it is government enforced lockdown or capacity restriction - if you wish to postpone and reschedule your event due to poor ticket sales or lack of interest in the event, you will need to pay an additional deposit for the new date, as per our terms and conditions.
If you require any other information not listed on this page, or in our T&Cs, please contact us using the details on our contact page. We want you to feel confident about booking ABBA Chique for your event, so we are happy to answer any queries that you may have.
Our full terms and conditions (updated to include COVID-19 info) can be viewed here.